FREE WEDDING GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL TERMS OF ENTRY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern the Liz Manera Celebrant wedding ceremony giveaway. All other information provided prior to entering the Liz Manera Celebrant wedding ceremony giveaway, including any instructions on how to enter the Liz Manera Celebrant wedding ceremony giveaway, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Liz Manera Celebrant wedding ceremony giveaway is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter couples must:
a) Follow the Liz Manera Celebrant Facebook page
b) Like the ‘Win your dream wedding’ post
c) Complete each field of the entry email and click submit.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram or Facebook.
WHO CAN ENTER
2. Entry is only open to residents of Western Australia, who are eighteen years (18) or older and eligible to marry.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
5. The Competition commences at midnight WST on Saturday 12th January 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm WST on Wednesday 15thJanuary, 2019 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be made before 11:59 pm WST Wednesday 16 January, 2019.
6. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) entry will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition by the Promoter Liz Manera (the “Winner”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Winner will be chosen at random, this is a competition of chance.
7. The Winner will be announced on Friday 18th January, 2019 before 10 pm. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via Instagram and Facebook with an announcement on the @lizmanera celebrant account, as well as a direct message and email. If the Winner does not respond to contact within 72 hours, the Major Prize will be given to a different couple.
8. The Major Prize winner (1 couple) will receive the following:
· Marriage celebrant services including
An 'Information and Ceremony Builder’ booklet that has everything you need to know about the process, as well as lots of ideas to personalise your ceremony
Writing of a ceremony that reflects your unique story, and as many edits, as it takes to be just right
All legal paperwork including preparation, lodgement of the NOIM, Declaration, Marriage Certificates and associated costs
Unlimited contact with me via phone, email, Skype or SMS.
Creation of your love story
Rehearsal at a location of your choice at or near your wedding venue.
Arrival at your wedding at least 30 minutes early to plan cues and pacing with your photographer, videographer and planner.
All travel expenses to the rehearsal and ceremony within 50 km of my home in Greenwood.
Backup Celebrant in an unlikely case of incapacitating illness.
Performance and orchestration of your ceremony.
Professional PA system that you can also play your music through.
A wedding that will delight the two or you and thrill your guests!
9. The total retail value of these prizes is estimated $600.
10. The prize is subject to the Promoters availability and the ceremony must take place before the 31st January, 2020. The prize is not limited to any day of the week, although extra charges may be incurred if the ceremony is booked on a public holiday.
11. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to other dates or other events or other persons, or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Winner may purchase additional services such as travel (and accommodation if required) to a location outside the Perth metro area.
12. If Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to Sunday 17 February 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Major Prize.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
13. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition as well as any promotional, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
14. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control
16. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any significant weather event, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
18. The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Liz Manera Celebrant through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
19. The Promoter is Liz Manera Celebrant ABN 89481027764, having her registered office at 30 Warrigal Way Greenwood, Western Australia.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Western Australia.